How You Can Help Us…..
- You can become an Individual Child Sponsor: 1000 Euro per year. This amount covers the costs of one child’s food, clothing, housing, and education for an entire year. This commitment is made to the child until he/she is no longer under the guardianship of Peace & Beautiful Children Welfare.
- You could help support our Community Scholarship Program, which provides financial support for the schooling of children who live outside the Orphanage.
- You could become a Volunteer or Trainee.
- Establish a charity in the name of Peace & Beautiful Welfare to support its program and future goals.
- Provide general organizational support.
Help us to begin and conduct any social programs, like a Community Health Post, or help in building the infrastructure within the local schools, as well as, many other things.
Our other Requirements:
We know that it is a big commitment to make the decision to sponsor a child individually and it can be much financially for one person to manage. If 750 Euro a year is much for you to provide but you are still interested in sponsoring a child, there are other options. For example, you can round up some of your friends and acquaintances and take part in a ‘half’ sponsorship, each of you providing just part of the total cost. You can also choose to sponsor a child from our Scholarship Program, simply covering the costs for a child’s education. We believe that to sponsor child from our orphanage is very rewarding things in your life.
There are many ways you can help to support Peace & Beautiful Children Welfare. Your small contribution can make a great difference to our children lives. The following is a list of the many financial requirements:
- Clothes: with different sizes
- School Bags and Shoes
- Fruits: Seasonal fruits (nutritionally essential)
- Food: Including breakfast, lunch, dinner and school snacks.
- Meat: Provided twice a week for all children
- Celebration or Party:
- Dance Class:
- Picnic: Usually three times a year.
- School Dress Set:
- Stationery & books:
- Medicine and Treatment:
- Bedding Materials:
- Cinema or Outing:
- Music & Sports equipments:
- Utilities: electricity, water and gas or others necessary things…
- Toys and Dolls:
- Art supplies:
- Comics, Story Books, Playing Materials etc…
- House Rent :
- Any things which you want to present the children: